Are you ready to take your health to the next level?
The Back to Basics 4 Life Fitness studio offers group fitness classes for those located in the North-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne and surrounds. Our clients often comment on our sessions being some of the best gym classes offered in the Plenty area due to our personalised approach.
There are many types of fitness classes out there, however our small group personal training sessions ensure that you get the individualised assistance that you need, to help you achieve your fitness goals. Small group sessions are also the best fitness class for beginners as it means we can carefully guide you in the early stages of your training and learning – reducing the likelihood of injury and incorrect form habits. Our small group personal training sessions never exceed 10 people so you can rest assured knowing that your health and safety is our top priority.
Benefits of group fitness classes include greater motivation and accountability, a social setting with fun interaction and the ability to make new friends, and support, encouragement and assistance from your peers. Whether you’re looking to tone your body, increase your strength, lose weight, gain muscle or learn how to eat better – we have the expertise and equipment to get you on track.
ONLINE GROUP FITNESS CLASSES AVAILABLE
We offer online group fitness classes in the comfort of your home or space. You can enjoy a LIVE stream with interaction and engagement, just like your usual personal training session. Motivate yourself with the best encouragement and support you can get. Limited spots are available. Bookings essential.
Types of fitness we teach in our group fitness sessions
- Cardio fitness classes
- Boot camp classes
- Resistance training classes
- Strength training
- Body building
- And more!
Small Group Personal Training Sessions
- One hour small group Personal Training session
- One phone call to discuss your health history and medical clearance prior to starting your sessions.
- Personalised nutrition plans catered to your goals
- Training program (if requested) excluding personal training sessions
- Re-assessments to track your progress
- Assessment and evaluation every 4-6 weeks including measurements, progress shots & weigh-in.
- Kid-zone friendly – mums and dads are more than welcome to bring their bubs so they can train while children play in our fun kids area.
- Male and Female Personal Trainers available.
Small Group Personal Training Timetable
Note: Payment must be made prior to starting your sessions, and ongoing payments must be made before the start of the new week (Monday).
Please call Shadi on 0412 006 629 to book your placement or to find out more information.